20 Edward St. Toronto
- 35 Storey Tower
- 629 Units
- Approx 8833 Sqft Non Residential space is planned for retail space on the below grade concourse level, the ground level, and the second floors—and office uses on the third floor
- Located in the Bay Street Corridor neighborhood of Toronto
- Nearby parks include Larry Sefton Park, Trinity Park and Labyrinth and College Park
- This development is located at 20 Edward Street which was the former site of the famous World’s Largest Bookstore
- The main intersection of Yonge and Dundas St W
Location! Location! Location!
- AAA Location! Walking Distance to Everything – Restaurants, Shopping, Banks, Groceries, Parks & More.
- Ryerson University, the Underground Path, Dundas Subway Station, Eaton Centre, Yonge & Dundas Square are just steps away
- Walk Score & Transit Score of 100/100 making virtually anything accessible for residents
- Reputable Builder who is known for building high quality condominiums in Toronto’s Downtown Core
Floor Plans (Coming Soon)
All prices, figures, sizes, specifications and information are subject to change without notice E.&O.E. July 17, 2017